Your health and safety are our primary concern and we are committed to providing excellent care. Here are the most important pieces of information you need to know about our COVID-19 care:
- You will need to make an appointment to be tested for COVID-19 and be seen by our physician or nurse practitioner.
- You will need to wear a mask for your appointment.
- An adult should come to his/her appointment by him/herself. Minors can be accompanied by one adult (preferably a parent or guardian).
- We are limiting the number of visitors at this time. Anyone unnecessary to the visit will be asked to return to their car.
- Please follow our process for appointments, below.
Here is our process for scheduling appointments:
- To schedule an appointment, please call (317) 678-6402 and talk with a staff member during clinic hours.
- We schedule appointments up to one day ahead. Since our providers also sees non-COVID-19 patients on a walk-in basis, there can be some delay beyond your appointment time since we are following guidelines for disinfecting each room after each patient.
- After calling our office and receiving an appointment time, please download the two forms below, fill them out (all pages), and then scan and email them back to us at info@NoblesvilleUrgentCare.com along with front and back of your government-issued picture ID and insurance card(s):
- After you are pre-registered with these forms, please show up at your scheduled appointment time. If you cannot download the forms and pre-register, please show up at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the forms.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do call us as soon as you know you cannot keep your appointment (317-678-6402), so we can accommodate other patients needing to be seen.
- You will be charged $35 for not showing up at your appointment if you do not call us (317-678-6402). If you are late, you may be requested to reschedule your appointment.
Here’s what you can expect upon arriving at our Urgent Care office for your appointment:
- If you have already emailed us the two registration forms (see above), please stay in your vehicle and call us at (317) 678-6402 to let us know you are here. We will then provide you with instructions to enter our building from the east entrance.
- If you have not already emailed us your registration forms, you will find a white Information Box located at the back southwest corner of our building near parking. Please do the following steps:
- Step (1): Please retrieve the sheet protector packet containing the Patient Registration Form and the COVID-19 Test Consent Form from the white Information Box and then return to your vehicle to fill out all pages.
- Step (2): When you are finished filling those forms out, please place them back in the sheet protector along with your government-issued picture ID and insurance card(s) in the white Information Box, and then return to your vehicle to call us.
- Step (3): When you are inside your vehicle, please call us at (317) 678-6402 to let us know your forms are ready and in the white box. We will retrieve your completed forms and picture ID and insurance card(s) from the white Information Box.
- Step (4): As soon as we have processed your registration and verified that your insurance is active, we will phone you to invite you to come inside for your appointment. Enter our building via the special east entrance for appointments (please follow the posted signs with arrows). Do not enter the front door (for “walk-ins”) as that will delay your appointment.
Please be patient with us, since our providers also see non-COVID-19 patients on a walk-in basis. There may be some delay beyond your appointment time because we are following CDC guidelines in disinfecting each room after each patient to keep you and our staff safe.
Please see information below on the types of COVID-19 tests we provide.
A Few Limitations of Our Clinic:
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) prohibit us from giving any medical advice over the phone including answering questions regarding COVID-19 and tests, without having seen you in person at our clinic. Appointments are necessary for this reason.
- Our white information box, outside: we are NOT liable for anything you left in the white Information Box unless you call us, speak to one of us, and see that we have picked them up.
- Since we are NOT a laboratory facility, all testing, including COVID-19 testing, requires an urgent care visit with one of our providers. We cannot perform another provider’s lab order. If you are seeking a lab test without seeing a provider, please check the internet for local labs.
- We reserve the right at any time to stop seeing and testing patients if we have reached too high of a demand for the day. We may do this for the safety of patients and staff.
- Testing supplies are limited. We are required by Quidel, the CDC, and ISDH to give testing priority to healthcare workers and first responders. We reserve the right to determine who gets tested and what test will be scheduled and performed.
What types of COVID-19 tests does Noblesville Urgent Care provide?
Currently, we are offering two types of COVID-19 testing: Rapid COVID-19 Antigen testing and COVID-19 PCR Molecular testing.
- Rapid COVID-19 Antigen testing may be performed as part of an urgent care visit. When you are seen by one of our providers, they will determine if a COVID-19 antigen test is needed.
- We use the Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA test, which has been authorized by the FDA under the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).
- Typically, you will receive results in 15 minutes. We will let you know the test result before you leave the clinic.
- The fact sheet for the Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA test can be found at this link: pdf
- We will bill your health insurance for the urgent care visit plus the test. We cannot guarantee payment by your health insurance. Please check with your health insurance company directly. Anything not paid by your health insurance will be billed to you, directly. Those who do not have health insurance will incur the fee for the test in addition to the clinic visit fee.
- The fee for the Sofia 2 SARS Antigen FIA test [CPT 87426] is currently $100.00
- The second type of test we may use is the COVID-19 PCR Molecular Test via LabCorp. When you are seen by one of our providers, they will determine if a PCR molecular test is needed.
- If you are given this test, we will bill your health insurance for the urgent care visit plus the test. We cannot guarantee payment by your health insurance. Please check with your health insurance company directly. Anything not paid by your health insurance will be billed to you. Those who do not have health insurance will need to directly pay the fee for the test in addition to the clinic visit fee.
- In addition, you will receive a separate bill from LabCorp for the analysis of this PCR test. Please contact LabCorp directly for information and pricing for LabCorp’s COVID-19 PCR Molecular Test. LabCorp’s website for COVID-19 is as follows: https://www.labcorp.com/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/individuals/test-results
- Usually the test results take 3 to 5 business days. You can register yourself with LabCorp to get your results and/or you will receive a phone call from us.