COVID-19 testing information
Do you offer x-rays on site?
We do not have X-ray machine on site.
We do evaluate patients to determine what type of X-ray patients need.
We typically write X-ray orders and send patients to nearby outpatient imaging centers such as Riverview Outpatient Imaging Center, Northwest Radiology (NWR), and Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI).
What are your hours of operation?
We are open
Saturdays 9:00AM to 4:00PM
Sundays 10:00AM to 4:00PM.
We take our last patients 15 minutes prior to closing time.
We reserve the right to limit the number of patients we see to protect the safety of our patients and staff.
Are you open on holidays?
We are open on holidays from 9:00AM to 3:00PM. The three holidays that we are closed are: 4th of July, Thanksgiving (fourth Thursday of November), and Christmas Day (December 25th).
Are you affiliated with any major hospital?
No, we are an independent company, locally owned and operated, and work with all major hospitals.
Do you accept walk ins or appointments?
We are a walk-in urgent care clinic serving you and your family on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only DOT/CDL physicals and Drug Screen require appointment.
We do have available appointments for no contact Telemedicine visits during our hours of operation, 7 days a week.
What to bring?
We want your visit to be as convenient as possible.
Please bring your:
- Driver’s license or government issued photo ID
- Insurance card (front and back) with detailed insurance information
- Payment for co-pay or fee-for-service (FFS) program
- List of medications, allergies, past surgeries
- Parental Authorization Form (for minor without parent present)
- If worker’s comp (WC), your employer authorization form including your employer information and your company or WC insurance carrier information. Employer Authorization Form
- Any documents needed for a DOT physical. For a DOT physical, please call to ensure a DOT-certified provider will be available.
What is Fee-For-Service (FFS) Program
FFS program offers discount to those patients who choose to pay in full for their visit at the time of service. FFS program makes the urgent care visit affordable to patients without insurance or with out-of-network insurance. We do not bill out-of-network insurance, once we bill to patient’s insurance we cannot go back to our FFS programs. Likewise, we cannot bill to patient’s insurance after patient already received service through FFS program.